|Thank You To This Seasons'
Sponsors. Click on the "sponsor"
page for more information
|Draws are now posted for Show 6, part II, of the Santa Anita Ranch Spring Cutting Series on
April 22nd and 23rd. Our judge is Debbie McGreggor. Go to the members page to see the
special 2 day schedule.
2017 class buckle sponsor, Mane Street Tack, will have consignment saddles, including a 16"
Tom Block on display during the show. Buy this saddle during the show and Mane Street Tack
will sponsor an additional 2017class buckle in your name. Thank you Mane Street Tack!
NO DOGS ARE PERMITTED ON THE SANTA ANITA RANCH PROPERTY.
Gabilan Cutters Inc, in association with JSG Properties LLC present:
The Santa Anita Ranch Spring Cutting Series
Located at the scenic and historic cattle ranch, Tres Pinos, California
April 15th and April 22/23 2017 - Entries will open the Sundays prior at noon and close the following Wednesdays.
Buckles to all Classes (except Open)
Ranch Division: $100 Open and $150 Non-Pro Jackpots Added (Sponsored by JSG Properties LLC)
Fresh Cattle for all Classes and Practices
The fine print:
* Class buckles to be awarded based on cumulative place points over the two events. Points may be combined with the May show
due to rain or other cancellation.
* Classes are split over each two-day event and are scheduled to start at 9:00 am on each day with an early finish. Please be ready.
* Saturday classes: Open, Non-Pro, 25K Novice Horse, 35K Non-Pro, 5K Novice Horse, 25K Novice Non-Pro.
* Sunday classes: 2K AH/AR, Youth, 1K Limit Non-Pro, Rookie Ranch, 500 Limit Non-Pro, Open and Non-Pro Ranch (combined).
* Practices start at 8:00 am in the show arena, and continue after the last class of the day completes.
* Four minute sessions are $65.
* Morning practices are limited to 12 to ensure classes start on time.
* Practices should be requested with show entries (noted in comments with morning or afternoon preference) or on arrival at the
show. Morning starts are reserved on a first come basis. There will be a draw for all practices. Late practice entries will go at the
end of the draw.
* We regret blue practice tickets cannot be accepted for these special events.
* Youth entry fee is $25 with cattle sponsored by JSG Properties LLC.
* Ranch Division entry fee is $90 to cover the incremental cost of fresh cattle.
* Everyone is required to sign a ranch liability release at the show office on arrival and is asked to respect our host’s property and not
wander into private areas.
Jim & Barb Pacheco
Norman & Hellen Clark
Mane Street Tack
|Class order for shows 5 and 6 are
listed on the members page